Thursday, January 16, 2014

Preparing for Baby Number 2

OMG! OMG!OMG! Someone please give me a baby between the ages of 0 to about 6 months to borrow for just a teeny bit, like maybe a week or two. I promise I will give him or her back. I have a serious case of what society likes to call, "Baby Fever". I want another little ball of joy bouncing around the house again. But the timing is so off right now. I still want to enjoy my little Rhy Boogie just a little more, but the baby fever is kicking in. Rhy Boogie is only one and to have another one at this time is probably not the best idea seeing as how she is about to be two in less than four months, that will be too many milestones (good & bad) to go through with two kids. I do know that I want them to be close in age, but I'm not sure how close. My husband shutters at the mere mentioning of another kid so I am left to dream alone.

All I can do for now is plan and make sure we are super ready for baby number two.  I put together a little checklist on some preliminary preparations for another baby. If you have any more to add to the list please feel free to leave them in the comment section and I will add them.












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...