Wednesday, January 15, 2014

It's Potty Time


 Let me be the first to say I was not ready for this day at all, but it's here and as I begin to plan and figure out my method I am getting more and more excited. My baby is growing up and it makes me so sad. I cannot believe I have an almost 2 year old on my hands. Someone slap me please. I have researched every method from A to Z and I think I am most comfortable with the 3 Day Potty Training strategy outlined in Julie Fellom's diaper free toddler's program. Some of you may have heard of this and for those of you that have not heard of this method click here for a more in depth explanation: 3 Day Potty Training.


Some may frown on this because they believe it rushes the baby into potty training. I disagree because the first thing that is required is that you be ready and your toddler is showing signs of readiness. I am a lets get this done type of individual so this method is perfect for me. Rhy Boogie has been showing signs since she was 15 months, but I was not ready. Not in the least bit. I need to be prepared and I wasn't. But I am now. Equipped with all of my materials and I'm ready for battle. I will be documenting her progress and my feelings on it all so please stay tuned. Day one starts on January 18, 2014. Wish me luck!


*Please excuse the blurry Iphone pics



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...