Thursday, January 23, 2014

Potty Time: Day 2 Recap



Day 2:
The morning started the same lecture and the releasing of the diaper. This time I ventured off a little and put panties on her because it was a little cool in the house and I did not have space heaters as the program calls for. It wasn't such a bad idea, but Rhy Boogie liked the free aspect better and pulled them off immediately. So I just let her rock like that. One thing we learned from Day 2 is timing. Hubs figured out that after giving her something to eat or drink we wait 30 minutes and then put her on the potty. Within those 30 minutes we would ask her every 10-15 minutes if she needed to pee pee. Of course she would say no, but when she was ready she would start to pause every couple of seconds. That is how I knew she was trying to hold it. 


There was one draw back today and that was at one point she began to pee on the floor and I ran to her and rushed her to the potty. I scared the heck out of her and she was terrified to get on the potty afterwards. My mom had to coax her back on and get her comfortable. She did not want me anywhere near her when she got on the potty. I was upset a little, but I understood. Rhy Boogie and I made up and we were a working team again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...