Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Be Greater



I took a look in the mirror the other day and I began to see all of my imperfections. Yes I got depressed a little, but not for long. I realized that when ever a new year comes along you begin to see all of the "New Year, New Me" topics. It makes you pick at the negative things about yourself and what you need to improve. Look I'm all about improving, but at this point I'm pretty happy and if there is anything I want to improve on it is the things that are pushing me forward. For example, my family life, my marriage, my business, and my friendships. Flaws will always be there and improvement on them is always best, but sometimes we need to take a step back and pat ourselves on the back. Take our successes and improve on them. Make them ten times better than they already are. This all may sound crazy but while all is up and happy I want it to stay that way. If my flaws are not detrimental to my health, then I'm not going to worry about them. Not yet. Maybe during the summer. So be happy loves. Enjoy what makes you thrive. Push to be greater than you already are. Life is too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...