Friday, April 19, 2013

Next Week Preview

I'm so excited for this weekend because the countdown has begun for Baby Rhyan's 1st BDay. Of course my house is a mad house right about now with all of the DIY projects going on for her party. So I will be doing what I love the most this weekend...SHOPPING! I can't believe she is turning 1. I'm a ball of mixed emotions right now. But I guess we all go through it. Good thing I have amazing friends that have gone through it and can help me. Enough of that for now back to my weekend. It shall be filled with shopping, family time, and hopefully (fingers crossed) relaxing.


Next week I have some super fun things lined up for you. Take a peek and enjoy your weekend.




10 chic flats for those who love to look gorgeous but refuse to go high. High heels that is!





Last, but not least,


Rhyan will show you how she does it. Baby style!

Be safe folks and have fun. If you feel like talking, leave a comment. I'll be checking back in. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...