Thursday, April 18, 2013

Dearest Rhyan: Mommy is Your Everything



Hello my precious baby,
I never understood people when they said a mother forms an everlasting bond in the womb with her child, but girl do I know now. You do not want anyone but mommy. You hear mommy's voice and the excitement in your eyes just warms my heart. To feel love like this you will never know until you have children of your own. When I come in the house you scream so loud and the biggest smile spreads across your face. I drop everything, pick you up, and the kiss marathon begins. After about 20 kisses you get frustrated and try to bite me, but  I love it. I will ease up eventually. OK maybe not, but you will learn to appreciate it lol.



You don't know it yet and I will be sure to tell you every chance I get that you inspire me. Everything I do, I do it for you. You light up my life and you make me want to be great so that one day I can inspire you too.


On another note my love, Daddy is feeling a little neglected and left out. He wants some of your kisses too. He loves you so much and worships the ground you crawl on. I told him that you are a daddy's girl. During your early days all you wanted was him and he was the only one that could make you laugh uncontrollably. He brightened your day just as much as you brightened his. So give him a little love.


Mommy loves you Baby Rhyan. Continue to smile.
                                                                                                                                              Love Always, 
Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...