Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Fashionable Cork Boards


Source

Source

Source

Inspired yet?

I saw loads of these on Pinterest and I have been dying to place these on the walls in my home office. I did not want one massive board overpowering the space, especially since there is not much anyway; so four separate boards were the way to go.



I found this four pack of cork boards in Joann's and I used a 50% off coupon and got them for $3.50. Talk about happy. The fabric I bought from Hobby Lobby and used my 40% off coupon and got a great deal for one yard.

Here is a list of the materials that you will need to complete this project. Giving it to you early so that you can gather things now and get ready for my step-by-step tutorial.


Materials:
  • 4 cork boards (any shape or size you desire)
  • Fabric (amount of yard depends on how many boards you are completing and size)
  • Scissors
  • Staple gun
  • Measuring tape
  • 3M Command Strips (easy application and removal)




Stay Tuned….for the finished product and DIY!!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...