Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I'm FLAT-tered: 10 Flats You Must Have

Oh the Flats I Adore


To know me is to know that I truly adore flats. I have nothing against the beautiful and almighty heel but a chic flat is all a girl needs. Some think flats are so boring but I'm here to show you the season's 10 hottest flats. Pay close attention and get your shopping bags ready. It's time to shop.


Steal the Bow Flat from Modcloth
These are my most adored flats around. They are perfect for the spring. Mint green and cream with the cutest little bow ever. I also love the vintage vibe of these beauties. These are def on my spring wardrobe update list.


These are so darling. They are so feminine and cute. They make me want to go have ice cream and walk through the park.


I never thought I would wear another clear jelly another day in my life since like the fourth grade, but these babies are on my wishlist. They are super cute and chic. Must haves.


My little red riding hood's as I so affectionately nicknamed these cuties. When looking at them I feel super soft and girly with a dash of sass. I can see these paired with a black and white striped A-Line dress.



These menswear inspired flats are to die for. The peek-a-boo side panels are the tip of the ice berg. It adds such a feminine flair to the shoe. Yes these will be in my closet this spring.



There aren't too many words for this flat. It speaks for itself. I am a lover of the nautical style and this fits right in. Super sexy.


So chic and so adorable. The soft petal pink against the gold toe and strap is the perfect combination of hard and soft.


Another menswear inspired look for women. This shoe is so sleek and classic. Pair with a structured blazer and shorts. 
The gold cap toe is really in right now. It adds sparkle to any item and girls love sparkle. 






3 1 Phillip Lim flat
3.1 Phillip Lim Devon d'Orsay Flats
Taking a hint from the hottest trend out right now, the Devon d'Orsay flat is giving us black and white at it's finest. When sporting the black and white trend you don't want to add a pop of color or it will take away from the statement of the ensemble so these will be the perfect shoe to pair with your look.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...