Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Mother's Day Gift Guide from a Mommy

Yes it's another gift guide and with Mother's Day around the corner I'm giving you ideas from all angles. Last week was for the crafty gift giver and today I'm giving you my personal wishlist of Mother's Day gifts that I wish for. The best gift ideas come from the recipient so take it from a mother and be inspired.


My Mother's Day Wishlist


1. The most adorable Charm Necklace with all of my families initials.
2. If you have something to say then why not say it with these Kate Spade 'Call to Action" Bags.
3. A day of pampering PLEASE!
4. I love super soft clean skin and this The Clarisonic Mia 2 will do just that for me.
5. Who doesn't love comfy pj's. I know I do and these are so inviting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...