Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Great Gatsby 1st Birthday

So I've decided to incorporate my love of party decor into a regular routine on the blog so I will be highlighting parties that I see on the web and some that I may have done myself. Also I will be giving you party planning tips and tricks. Partying on a budget is my specialty and boy am I good at it. But for now here is some party inspiration. In the spirit of the new film opening this weekend, The Great Gatsby, I have stumbled upon one of the cutest most adorable 1st birthday party decor ever. I so happened to read one of my fave blogs, Project Nursery, and I saw this Great Gatsby themed party by Layla Grace's co-founder, Tiffany Harris and her husband Tom. I fell all the way in love with this theme and the way it was executed. Take a look at the pics and be inspired.


Source

Source

Source


Isn't this the most amazing theme for a 1 year old birthday party? Everything was just right. Not too over the top. I loved the little touches like the personalized cakes and party hats. Guests dressed in appropriate attire and even wore pearls. Oh how I love the 1920's era. Do you have any cute 1st Birthday themes?

1 comment:

  1. So cute and delicious looking!
    http://www.chicfromhair2toe.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...