Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Oh, Motherhood!

I have been a mommy for a whole year now and this will be my second Mother's Day that I will be celebrating. If I began to tell you what motherhood means to me it will quickly become a novel. So much has happened in this first year and I would not change any of it. I'll try my hardest to keep my meaning of motherhood simple and clear. So here goes.

When I think of Motherhood and what it means to me a few words come to mind that describe it and the things one goes through:



MIGHTY

ONE-STEP AHEAD

THRIFTY

HUMOROUS

EMPATHETIC

REASONABLE

HUMAN

OPEN-MINDED

OVERFLOW OF LOVE

DISCIPLINE

To see what these words mean to me and my true definition of motherhood hop on over to The Little Style File!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...