Monday, February 4, 2013

Dearest Rhyan: Letter #1

To my dearest baby girl, you are growing so fast and getting smarter with each day. I can already see your determination and courage. As I sit here and write this you are busy trying to pull the dvd's off of the shelf and your dad keeps pulling you back, but you keep going for it (determination & courage). Now really stop it. You are frustrating your daddy.



But that's not what I'm writing you about. I'm writing to tell you what's going on in your life during this very week. Just so that you and the world can see you grow into a beautiful young woman. Well here you are at 8 months standing on your own with the help of anything you can pull up on.



No you do not know how to crawl yet. As a matter of fact you hate crawling. You would rather be standing. I must admit mommy was a little apprehensive at first because I was afraid you were developing slow and being the Google extremist that I am, I believed every word I read on development. LoL!!!! BTW, use it as a guide. Not as a definite answer. Only doctors can give you a correct diagnoses. Any who, but with reassurance from your grandparents I now realize that you are not a late developer, you actually prefer to move a little faster & skip some steps. We anxiously await the day that you take your first step. You are growing so fast & we look forward to seeing every milestone.

Stay happy & joyful as you are. Never change.


-Mommy

4 comments:

  1. I almost cried!!! Amazing and she is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rhyan, you're awesome!! Dear Mommy, you are doing exactly what she needs..sitting back and enjoying the ride. I too had to relieve myself from the web crammed with every "answer" our worried minds can think of. Instead I decided to trust God as I witness my not so little boy flourish. My boy was a definite crawler as he mastered it's craft and moved a mile a minute on those poor knees. He crawled straight thru his first birthday. "why isn't he walking?..is it the shoes?..did I not do something?" The worry had begun. None the less by Halloween and 14 months old he stood up and began walking..and has been on a mission since. Little miss Ryhan has her own mission to discover and she's in great hands!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying every part of her journey and I couldn't be more proud of her accomplishments so far. Thank you for the encouragement.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...