Thursday, January 3, 2013

Meet the Robinson's

Ha, remember that movie? I'm a huge cartoon and cartoon movie fan so you may get this from me from time to time. But yes it's time to Meet the Robinson's. We are a cute little family of three that consists of myself, my husband Thomas, and our feisty daughter Rhyan. Baby Rhyan as she is called by many, is 8 months old and is the happiest baby I know. You can look at her and it brings out a smile. She's the light of our lives and we can't be more thankful to have her. My husband and I just celebrated our 1st year anniversary yesterday to be exact. We met in college and have been together for 6 years before we got married. He is the best father and husband a girl could ask for. No he's not perfect, but he's made for me. I love my family and you will hear me reference them a lot. So bear with me. But here are a few pics.

My husband and I at our engagement party.

12/31/2011 so magical.


I loved having my belly during my wedding.


Baby Rhyan 6 months old


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...